Proof of Concept projects of the second call set to go
Each of the 8 young researchers will receive up to 130,000 Swiss francs in funding to implement their project.
- Michael Afanasiev, ETHZ, Salvus for next-generation full-waveform ultrasonic imaging solution
- Pascal Egloff, UniZH, Biodistribution analysis of 1’000 antibody drug candidates in one single mouse
- Ellen Fallowfield, FHNW, The Multiphonic Possibilities of Cello Strings: from Theoretical Investigation to Musical Practice
- Kutan Gürel, UniNE, Affordable optical frequency combs for metrology, spectroscopy, and sensing
- Gaël Peng, EPFL, Salt Separation in Supercritical Water for Sewage Sludge Valorization
- Andrew Seeber, FMI, Improving CRISPR-Cas9 efficiency using small molecules to modulate chromatin structure
- Dominic Staiger, UniZH, Data-Protection-as-a-Service Platform
- Tino Töpper, UniBS, Enhancing the capabilities of artificial muscle implants using low-voltage dielectric elastomer sensors
If you need more information or support:
Call our hotline on +41 31 308 23 67 anytime from Monday to Friday, 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00.
Frequently asked questions: FAQ