Proof of Concept projects of the second call set to go
Each of the 8 young researchers will receive up to 130,000 Swiss francs in funding to implement their project.
- Michael Afanasiev, ETHZ, Salvus for next-generation full-waveform ultrasonic imaging solution
- Pascal Egloff, UniZH, Biodistribution analysis of 1’000 antibody drug candidates in one single mouse
- Ellen Fallowfield, FHNW, The Multiphonic Possibilities of Cello Strings: from Theoretical Investigation to Musical Practice
- Kutan Gürel, UniNE, Affordable optical frequency combs for metrology, spectroscopy, and sensing
- Gaël Peng, EPFL, Salt Separation in Supercritical Water for Sewage Sludge Valorization
- Andrew Seeber, FMI, Improving CRISPR-Cas9 efficiency using small molecules to modulate chromatin structure
- Dominic Staiger, UniZH, Data-Protection-as-a-Service Platform
- Tino Töpper, UniBS, Enhancing the capabilities of artificial muscle implants using low-voltage dielectric elastomer sensors
If you need more information or support:
Call our hotline on +41 31 308 23 67 anytime from Monday to Friday, 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00.
13.06.2017 The first call of the Discovery funding offer, part of the BRIDGE programme, attracted great interest. 190 projects were submitted by 10 April 2017. Read more
12.06.2017 64 young researchers submitted their projects in response to the 2nd call for Proof of Concept. BRIDGE will finance 8 innovative ideas. Read more